BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Len's life story, so far

Hi thank you for looking at my blog I hoped you liked it. Im going to tell you about my life and what great expeirences I've have gone through. I was born on Febuary 10 1996, in Mckenna Hospital, to my mom and dad. I have lived in New Braunfels for my entire life, and I love it. I have gone to NBCA for my entire life, but I'm sad to say that I will be leaving to go to Canyon High School. I will miss this school and my friends, but i will be able to make new ones. The funny thing I think about heading off to Canyon High School is that, I will be going from a class of 14 to over 600, HAHA. God will take care of me though, and my parents have pray'd for along time about this, and I know it is a smart choice...

6 comments:

  1. Len, this is wonderful! You truly have expressed yourself through this blog! I am very proud of you for working on this with such a vengeance! I enjoyed reading this post about you!
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey len amazing blog. I like your songs haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you have thought about your decision a lot. Even though I am sure that you will do just fine at Canyon, we will still miss you and the energy that you bring to us. You are very one-of-a-kind. In a good way, Lol:) I like the "Len's life story, so far." It was very clever. You think outside of the box. Enjoy the rest of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey guys thanks for the comments i hope you like what i have up so far on my blog....

    ReplyDelete